@AdobeCare is Adobe global customer support. They can be a bit hard to deal
with, too - but I've seen them successfully helping quite a few people I know
myself in the past.

Cheers
Kai

> Thanks Dale.   Who responds then?    Adobe Australia people?   Support
> people?  Billing people?
>

> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Dale Fraser <d...@fraser.id.au> wrote:
> Mike,
>

> I find tweeting @AdobeCare gets great results, give that a try.
>

> Regards
>
> Dale Fraser
>

> --
> Cheers
> Mike Kear
> Windsor, NSW, Australia
> Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
> AFP Webworks
> http://afpwebworks.com
> ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 889 3626 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 435 179 091
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz

Blog in Black: http://www.bloginblack.de
2DDU Podcast: http://www.2ddu.com/
Twitter: @AgentK