G'day Charlie,    And the others following this thread..

I've been distracted away with more pressing matters relating to my domain
name registry so I havent done anything with the upgrade of my laptop to
Windows 10.     I will need to get back to it, because I still have 3 more
machines upgrade,  or not.   And the decision what to do about those
machines is dependent on the outcome of this project - How do i get this
laptop upgraded to WIndows10 with ColdFusion running.

Currently its in the state of having Windows10 installed,  and everything
except ColdFusion running happily.

I'll hopefully get back to working on this during next week.   And I'll
keep you posted on what happens.   Good or bad.

Thank you Charlie for following up and staying across the issues.  You've
been a great help to CFers for a long time, and so you continue to be now.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Charlie Arehart <
charlie_li...@carehart.org> wrote:

> Well, yes, I had set that yesterday. :-)
>
> I didn’t think I needed to repeat it here, as it was the last sentence of
> the note which I responded to, with this later note being its follow up.
> Indeed, there I was repeating it from the note before THAT one that I’d
> been following up. I thought saying it a third time might be redundant. :-)
> But in case you missed it (lots of words, to explain a challenging issue),
> I’ll repeat it here:
>

> “(Just remember what I said in my last note just now, about your needing
> to do a manual update to the IIS connector.)”
>
> /charlie

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia