aaditya8979 wrote:

@NagyDonat  You are absolutely right, and I sincerely apologize.

I was extremely sloppy in my placement of the code, and I completely severed 
that block comment from the logic it was documenting. While I did use an AI 
assistant to help draft the AST interception logic, I entirely failed my 
responsibility as a contributor to thoroughly review the surrounding context of 
the insertion before submitting the PR.

That is entirely on me, and it was disrespectful of your time as a volunteer 
reviewer. I apologize for the poor attitude and carelessness this conveyed; it 
won't happen again.

I have just pushed an amended commit that moves the interception logic cleanly 
to the very top of suppressReport, preserving the integrity of the existing 
documentation.

I will make absolutely certain to rigorously review the context of any 
modifications moving forward. Thank you for holding me to the standard required 
for this project, and I appreciate you taking the time to look at it regardless.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/227874
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to