Twiki is really annoying to admin, imho. It doesn't even have
automated user addition. It could seriously benefit from some work
done on it.

Actually, why would we use someone else's wiki implementation? Are we
the webapp capital of the Perl world? Why aren't we building our own
C::A wiki built on C::A technology??

Rob