On 9/12/07, Jason Purdy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Perhaps you or someone should publish a similar series of columns
> (unless they already exist) that does the same?  As someone who is happy
> with MIME::Lite, blissfully unaware of its problems and shortcomings and
> jammed with work, I'm not inclined to investigate replacements with more
> than a cursory glance.

I love the comparison articles like the (slightly dated, these days) one on
templating:

http://www.perl.com/lpt/a/580

I wish there were more, and in a centralized place. The Perl 5 Wiki has
tentative movement in that direction:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?recommended_cpan_modules

There is not an email section there (yet), I notice.