If you're in the NYC area, the NYCJUG (New York City J Users Group) meets
the 2nd Tuesday of the month, downstairs in the Heartland Brewery in the
Empire State Building at 34th Street and Fifth Avenue.

The Journal of J - http://www.journalofj.com/ - has not had a new issue in
a while but there is some interesting stuff there.

Devon McCormick, CFA

Quantitative Consultant