I don't know of any podcasts but there are these tutorials with narration
on YouTube:
J in 10 minutes (1. Whet your appetite) / with narration -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzaIi8BnHIc
J in 10 minutes (2. Desktop Applications) / with narration -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC479khP7BY
J in 10 minutes (3. Web Applications) / with narration -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2mPbE9YGls

The J Language: Consistency, Adjacency, and Solution-Oriented Programming -
Tracy Harms - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLULrFY2-fI
JTalk 2014-09-04 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfJRyoiBlY
Contract bridge scoring -- J programming language application -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJGoAbkvXA&t=4s
Ulam's Spiral in J - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC5vnwf6Zw
J (programming language) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy36fGejV3E
Fractions and arithmetic in the J programming language -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_j4iMeAa7s
J Programming Language - Intro to Turtle Graphics -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLNbD0BpqA

"thebrianschott" has done a lot of these and Tracy Harms has a couple of
long, introductory talks.

Devon McCormick, CFA

Quantitative Consultant