Jose, I agree with you exactly.  Here is my calculation:

NB. There are four independent propositions: Lucy human, Lucy sane, Minna
human, Minna sane.

NB. Therefore there are 16 possibilities, each representable as a 4-bit
string.

P =: #: i. 16 NB. set of all possibilities: 0000, 0001, 0010 etc

NB. A proposition is modelled as a function to select a single bit.

Lh =: 0&{ NB. Lucy is human

Ls =: 1&{ NB. Lucy is sane

Mh =: 2&{ NB. Minna is human

Ms =: 3&{ NB. Minna is sane

truthteller =: = NB. x= human, y = sane : both or neither

Ax =: Lh ~: Mh NB. Axiom: if Lucy human, then Minna not, and vice versa

Lucy =: (Lh truthteller Ls) = (Ls +: Ms) NB. "we are both insane"

Minna =: (Mh truthteller Ms) = (Ls +. Ms) NB. "not both insane"

(Minna " 1 # ]) (Lucy "1 # ]) (Ax "1 # ]) P

0 0 1 0

0 1 1 1