On Fri, 11 May 2001 15:32:36 -0400 (EDT) Aaron Guy Davies
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> And with the possible exception of the arsenic thing, what of this
> is
> different from Clinton? Or Gore?

Need I remind you all that I disliked Clinton and Gore just as much as I
now dislike Bush?  I guess I do.  I was never a supporter of Clinton, nor
his once-arch-rival Gore.  Sometimes I agree with Democrats, sometimes I
agree with Republicans, and sometimes I just disagree them all!!  Anyway,
I don't know for a fact that Clinton supported the death penalty or that
he supported the drug war, because I can't remember very much from those
years.  If he did, I dislike him very much.  Same with Gore.

Anything else you want to add to the list of crap that both sides
support?  Go ahead. :)

I am very much against certian things, and very much for other things.  I
have very strong opinions, and not so strong opinions.  And I'm also
suffering memmory loss, so a lot of the stuff that I would have been
upset about are no longer accessible, and so I don't think about them.

Just remind me of all the stuff Clinton and Gore stand for and compare
those to the things Bush stands for.