On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:21:17 -0600, Conrad J. Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> No, I just wanted to try to get the word out to as wide a potential
> audience as possible.

I understand what you're saying.  But I don't understand why you
posted to *three* different lists.  If somebody's running a
dual-network node, and they expect to maintain it, then they're likely
to be on the devl list.  If they're not reading devl, then they're
likely not interested in maintaining their node.  In fact, I really
doubt that the few people running dual-network nodes are not reading
devl.

Who would get that info via chat??

My 0.13 Swedish Kronors.

-todd