kjc> On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:44:42 -0600 Mark J Roberts <mjr at znex.org> writes:
>> Timm Murray:
>> > If you want, you could get a TV-in card that is compatible with
>> > Video4Linux and a big hard drive (40-80 GB).
>>
>> What's worth watching?

kjc> Lots of things.  Alias is GOOD!!  And OMG I LOVE Dark Angel!!! :)

Dark Angel is ok, but there's only one program *really* worth
watching. 'La Femme Nikita'. That is one truly intelligent and
absorbing show, full of seething intricate psychological undercurrents
and satisfying plot lines. Makes all other shows/movies in that whole
'spy' genre look pathetic in comparison.

--
Regards,
 David     mailto:david at rebirthing.co.nz

Windows XP