Mohammad DAMT wrote:

>>I was wondering what the current state of the FastCGI support is for
>>Cherokee.  I know that it's not complete, but how usable is it?  Any
>>documentation out there that I might be able to take a look at and try
>>it out?
>
> It's heavily under construction and is not in the repository yet.
> You can try some patches (which might not work without tweaking the
> source here and there) I sent to this list. Basically, it now
> supports http post, dynamic servers (php for example) and static
> (with cgi-fcgi for example), round-robin multiple fcgi servers and
> multiplex connection.
>
> Currently I'm working on the configuration part of the fcgi. I managed
> to continue working after I cleaned up all the installation dir (I use
> --prefix=/opt/ch) because somehow the linking was done by link the
> library to some base library which already installed to the install dir
> (which was outdated). That's why the fcgi handler never got called which
> I previously reported.

  I told you I was about to merge the last patch but I have been
  really busy these last weeks.  If you have something new, please
  send me a new patch and I will merge it as soon as possible.

  I will join you to try to get it done as soon as possible, the
  faster we resolve this gap the better. :-)

--
Greetings, alo.