[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm interested in benchmarks of cherokee versus other web servers:
> apache, lighttpd, thttpd, ....
>
> I think it could be useful for compare the alternatives and be sure
> (sure) that cherokee were the best web server

  There are a couple of quite old benchmarks on-line:

    http://www.0x50.org/page/benchmarks

  I completely agree with you.  We ought to publish a new benchmark
  soon, it is been really long since the last one.

  It is meant that the next release (or was it the previous one?) was
  going to be focused in a performance improvement in order to ensure
  it remains being the fastest one, but we didn't face this point yet.

  I guess we will publish a new benchmark after the release of the
  0.5.0 version. :-)

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com