It is a rebuild.  I just call it a crate motor, sorry if I caused confusion
if you thought that they were turning out brand new engines.  But basically
it is, everything from the crank up is brand new, and if it screws up within
the warranty then you don't have to worry (I know my dumb luck it would die
the day after the warranty expired) the only thing you have to do is put the
replacement in, and whats that a days figiting?  Anyhoo sorry about the
confusion.
Josh