as i was saying warranties are only as good as the people who sell them :).
                                                       larry

Kinda like in the movie Tommy Boy.

"Then why do they put the guaruntee on the box?  Because they know they are
selling you a guarunteed piece shit.  If you want me to take a dump in a box
and mark it guarantedd I will, I got spare time.  But for your sake, for your
daughters sake you might want to think about buying a quality product from
me."

I also agree with this from experience.  We used to outsource some of our
toner cartridge business to a comapny in Illinois.  Everytime I sent back
defectives, I included print sample and an explanation of the defect along
with the weights of each cartridge to show how much was used, if any at all.
They always found some bonehead excuse to not credit us back for their poor
quality.  Needless to say they we are not doing business with them anymore.

Tom