Hi Guys,
    I bought a Hellwig front sway bar [1 1/8 " for my 65 el cmino to
compliment the global west front end pieces. I notice that the spacing
between the two mounting bolt holes is much greater on the aftermarket sway
bar. Am I supposed to drill one hole on each side to install?
    Also, for the same car I have a pair of leather buckets out of a 2000
impala along with the shoulder belts. I can`t get the belt to release on the
tensioner. Is it possible that the inertia device locks permantly once the
car is in a wreck? Any help appreciated. thanx bob Myers NC