>I do not think that it is right for anyone in the United States to bad mouth
>OUR PRESIDENT.

I agree with this 1000%. Regardless of personal opinions, this was an act
of war against all our country stands for....no excuse for siding with the
types of people who would do this. To see anyone badmouth any president at
this time makes me sick.

>  We should stand strong as Americans. This event could start a
>new war. We must know who is responiable before we go kicking ass. President
>Bush is collecting information needed to make a decision on who and when
>someone will pay for this event. The FBI is hot on the trail. Let wait a
>little here and see what comes out of this before we start saying that the
>President is a pussy face etc.

Even presidents I did not think a lot of always have reacted with swiftness
when dealing with terrorists and human rights abusers in any country. I
don't like some of the things done by the Clinton administration (like
opening our borders for all this immigrant trash to just waltz in and start
being assholes all over our country). But if it were him in GW's position
right now, I'd be behind his and the government's decisions 100%.

>We need to stand strong as a nation and that
>means supporting our President. What do you think would happen if we started
>bombing the wrong enemies. Just because we have not started shooting and
>dropping bombs does not mean that the President is not doing he job
>correctly.

That would create the last world war and I think we all want to avoid that.
When we find out who and where, you can be sure they will be dealt with. I
think the USA should declare war on any and all present and past
terrorists....get 'em all at once!

The Hannas
2 Elks Ranch