From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Re: Nostradamus

Folks,

I do refrain for the most part discussing the Liberal vs Conservative crap
or propaganda sent by some of our fellow Americans. Can we all try
refraining from calling our countries leaders names etc. while we are
needing to come together during an extremely difficult time. Our politicans
are not always perfect just like we are not ourselves. Most of the time they
are damned if they do and damned if they don't. We need unity not this
finger pointing and name calling. We are Americans bottom line! Be it race,
cread, color or faith! Please support our countries leaders or shut up and
or leave. This is not to flame or degrade individuals or members of the
group! It is a response to tell us to stand united and be strong during this
difficult time!

Dwaine
66SS