Get off it!

I am a transplant to the state of Kansas but consider myself an Kansan. I do not
appreciate the continued comments made about our past leaders and current leadership!
Robert Dole is not in public office and is not Goofy! Again, I am not origianlly from
Kansas but have had the opportunity to meet folks from the western part of this state.
Their is some truth to folks like Robert Dole and others being plain spoken folks!
These people my not say much and sometimes are misunderstood but make no mistake they
are honest good people!  I don't beleive myself or many of us can display a solid
resume of public service as Bob Dole. Leave the remarks of our Nations leaders out of
this thread!

Dwaine
66SS