Larry,

Fooled you.... I have been a democrate my whole life but I do not and would not vote a
straight ticket. I look beyond the party and try to ask myself what individual would
to a better job. Matter of fact I did not vote for Mr. Dole but I saw him as a good
man but not the man needed to lead our country. I also have conservatives views along
with liberal views on various issues. Bottom line is I try not to degrade polictical
officals when I know it is a job that I would not want to do. I do not like the
liberal and conservative labels people use freely others. Im done now...fooled you
anyway!

Dwaine
66SS