Thanks for the info.  I've decided to take a little more time and check out some
other companies as well (Baer, Wilwood, etc.).  I've got PLENTY of time <sigh>,
so I might as well take my time and get as much info as possible before making a
final decision.  I think I might pop for some more "goodies" too - powder coated
calipers, zinc dipping, etc. <grin>