If you have ahydraulic ram type engine hoist, you can stick the arm through the
door / window opening..... (Depending how high you want to lift)
Use 2 chains and cross them kitty corner between the front and rear seat belt
mounting holes.
Bolt them in at the best estimated chain length versus hoist travel factor.
Find the balance point, put a bolt thru the two chains and lift away.
Of course this worked out  REALLY well when I did my convertible.........
But I have heard of people doing it on hardtops too......
Good Luck.
Bill