Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 12:19 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 67 Frame

Thanks for all the replies I got a few good ideas out of this thread .......here is a another question on the same subject .......is it possible to lift the body off the frame without damaging the paint ......the car was restored in the not too distant past but the frame was completely neglected and while it is not in the critical stage yet from what I can see,it should have been looked after and I would like to get to it before any serious problems erupt.

Mel Anderson
67 Malibu SS