Title: RE: [Chevelle-List] new engine or rebuild the suspension
I used Moog Performance Springs for my 66.......They seem like pretty good ones.....I'm happy with them.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] new engine or rebuild the suspension

    So I take it you guys think I should replace the suspension?  :)

    I just wanted to take a moment and say what a great list this is!  I would be lost with out it (No Joke).

    Now that I know I'm going to do the suspension.  I'm going to ordered the "super front end rebuild kit" from PST.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for springs and shocks?  I'd like a fairly low stance, maybe a little higher in the back.

    Thanks

    JM
    www.angelfire.com/retro/project-69