I'm painting my '69 Elky now. The question is, as the car has a 427 in it
instead of the original 369, I'm trying to decide if I should just put on SS
badges instead of putting back on the SS 369 badges. This would also include
those on the door panels. In '70 I know the cars came with just SS badges, or
454 SS badges. Would you go for an accurate description of what the car has
now, or have it be cosmetically true to its roots, i.e., keep the 396 emblems
even though it no longer has a 396 in it?
All opinions are welcome,
thanks,
David