> I'm painting my '69 Elky now. The question is, as the car has a 427 in it
> instead of the original 369, I'm trying to decide if I should just put on SS
> badges instead of putting back on the SS 369 badges. This would also include
> those on the door panels. In '70 I know the cars came with just SS badges, or
> 454 SS badges. Would you go for an accurate description of what the car has
> now, or have it be cosmetically true to its roots, i.e., keep the 396 emblems
> even though it no longer has a 396 in it?
> All opinions are welcome,
> thanks,
> David

Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html
Team Chevelle membership #178 (Gold)
Time Flies: "It's funny how you can watch a clock and time seems to
stand still.  But turn away, and you have to measure time with a
calendar rather than a clock."  mjp