Dale:

I know your the 67 Chevelle guy. I also own a 67 SS
plus a 67 Malibu. I don't want to start a clone vs.
not to clone thread here. And I know that I build the
car the way I want. But, based on what you have seen
out there here is my question.

If I decide not to clone the 67 Malibu what would be
appropriate engine badging on front fenders if I am
placing a 383 stroker in the Malibu, re: 350 Badging ?
 My thought is if I do not go with a complete clone,
just make a few changes, re:
engine badging, SS hood, and maybe the lower edge
moldings on rocker panels.

Note:  I have no problems with anyone clone-ing.
However, if I decide to sell the Malibu in a couple
of years I do not want to go through the hassle of
explaining "it is a clone...blah, blah, blah..."

I am merely asking for a few ideas. I am not passing
judgment on whether to clone or not. Both are
acceptable to me if your honest.

Thoughts,

Thanks,

Ken McD...
--- 396guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't worked on a sbc for quite some time and
> have a question.  On a 67
> 327, the marks on the timing tab - are they 1 degree
> increments or 2 degree
> increments.  Appears there are about 8 marks on
> either side of O.
>
> Dale McIntosh
> ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
> 67 SS/67 Elky