Rich,
If you want to save the fuse holders go down to your
local gun shop and purchase a Stainless Steel bore
brush in 22 cal, these things are cheep so you can buy
several, taking the fuse block out should not be a
problem.
You can chuck one of these brushes up in a hand drill
and clean up the fuse holders like new, don't let a
little rust drive you crazy, this is a simple and easy
solution to make a fuse block with rusty clips a fully
functional piece of equipment again, or if you don't
want to take the fuse holder out, you can bend one of
these bushes in a 90 deg and do it by hand, a little
slower but with good results just the same.

Rocky Hill
My66SS http://wwww.geocities.com/rocks66ss

--- Richard Milkiewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>