In a message dated 5/26/03 8:53:40 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey members,,I'm still waiting for suggestions on what vehicle to
swap front buckets out of, to my 70  malibu SS. I don't want to use
mine,I want , like maybe a 88-90 cavalier Z,?I wander if the bolt
patterns are the same ?

I don't think anything like that will ever just bolt in, i just bought a set of power heated seats from a sebring- black leather that are cool. the guy threw in the floor pans no charge too!!! ( just need to cut and weld the mounts) but they are not for my chevelle, for this i prefer stock , they are for another project of mine-a henry-J