>No offense, but I got my '69 SS Elky with a BB and a four speed for less than
>$4500.
>Very little rust, and it came with rally wheels and a very descent, for the
>price, interior and SS gauges. The car was missing some of the trim pieces
>and emblems, but overall the body was in very good shape, though in need of a
>paint job. Throw in some tranny work (it pops out of 4th), and it'll be ready
>to roll. Oh yeah, it came with a 12 bolt rear end too. And this is in
>California, (higher prices).

Good score...wish I could have found one here for that....I really wanted
the BB/4spd combo...I haven't seen that many here for that price....(and I
look every single week in the Autotrader and on the web).

I know you can find one for that price range, but here in Dallas you gotta
be in the right place at the right time for a deal like that....

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com