Even better than a fix that will give a false sense of security, quit using
Outlook.

I mean what does Outlook really give you that is worth the danger it
represents?

Software like that could only come from a company that has as low a regard
for security as MS does.  When Steve Gibson pointed out a problem with XP
security do you know what MS did?  Fix it?  No.  They told him that their
operating systems have some many easier to exploit problems that they did
feel hackers would bother with the new one.

When a reporter called a white collar hacker about reports that XP had
holes the hacker asked for the IP address of the reporters XP laptop and
took over computer from across the country while they we still taking on
the phone!

Now I do use MS products but not the email, I just don't see how it's so
much better that I would risk giving my friends viruses for it.  </rant>

BTW: to get back to Chevelles, I believe Steve's cranking problem is
related to carb bowl leakage and he should have the plugs cleaned up and
epoxied al la Doug Roe's books.
--

Cliff "Computer geeks don't call it LookOut! just because they are all
dyslexic." Simpson