-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian Zack
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 3:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] oil consumpsion

The motor never overheated. It hasn't gotten over 200 degrees. It has a
small trace of smoke when it idles out of one side and it will let out a
puff of smoke when it has been driven, Ishut it off, and come back and start
it again.
Brian Zack'70 Chevelle Malibu.