Would I just ask for the umbrella type seals? Or is it from an aftermarket
manufacturer. I did use the stock type. I know this because I took each
valve out and just cleaned up/polished the rough casting in the intake and
exhaust ports and reinstalled it back the way it came out before I put the
heads on the engine.