Where did you go in Michigan?  Also, where is it in Michigan?  I live just
East of Sandusky, OH, so it may be worth the drives to get a good set of
bumpers....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard
Milkiewicz
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 8:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Opinions on Ausley's bumpers

Jim, I wasn't talking about turning your bumper in for another. Take yours
to a plater and have them replate it for you. Most good platers can do
wonders with a bad bumper. Even fix rust holes. I had my Nova bumper
replated here in Mich. The car was hit in the rear and the bumper was dented
up pretty good. After they gave it back to me you would have to look at the
back side to tell it was repaired. It turned out better than new. COST......
$300.00 for both front and back. (1996). I'm sure prices have gone up.
Rich