I am planning on building the 350SB with some longer term plans.  The First
stage would be to rebuild the current 350 so that it has some oomph.  I am
debating on the stroker in the beginning, but would like to stroke it in
stage 2.  I have read a few articles that claim stroking the motor is
relatively inexpensive, since you can reuse many of the parts (heads,
intake, cam, etc).

Stage 3 would be to add a 6-71 to the 383.  How feasible is this versus
rebuilding to buying a BB?  I am looking at some BB prices and wonder which
would be cheaper v. performance.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Kevin