Well i kind of mentioned some cars but here is the list
1) 57 chev convert. i bought this car is 1965 for a whopping $110.00. i didn't even have a drivers license so my dad had to drive it home. i tore the 3 speed transmission part to put new gaskets in it not knowing about all those little needle bearings. i end up giving this car (wonderbar radio and all) to a buddy because my dad said to get rid of it. during this time period i bought and sold several 55-57 chevys
2) 55 nomad/ 400 bucks. boy i thought this was it.man it was cool. i traded it to a buddy for a 283 and 4 speed .
3) 56 chev 2 door wagon / 250 bucks and it only had 52000 miles on it. within a week of driving around in low gear i fried the powerglide. i saved for 3 months to buy all the parts to put a stick in this car. my dad told me if they had wanted that car to come from factory with a stick it would have come with one.
4) found a great deal on a 56 sedan delivery with a factory rear seat. no motor or trans. i had a 283 and 4 speed i had traded my nomad for. i could still kill my buddy for this trade. 4 speed was worn out and motor used so much oil it wasn't funny. blew the motor up and sold the car for 50 bucks to my buddy i gave the 57 convert to.
5) decided the 56 2 door wagon needed some power. took the 265 out and put a 65,396 i paid 250 bucks for (this was in late 66) . too bad i didn't have a decent trany for it. we was putting 3 speeds in this car  every week. traded it to my brother for a 55 2 door hardtop with no motor or trans.
6) bought a 63 chev impala SS for $600.00. sold the front end off the 55 for 35 bucks  (this car was a 9 or a 10) and let the car sit until the county towed it off. blew the auto out of the 63 and put a 4 speed in it. lost my license for sometime and my dear brother totaled it.
7) bought a beautiful 64 impala SS convert for 200 bucks no motor and trans. traded the 327 and 150 bucks for a 65 327/365 HP. 365 HP and a powerglide what a combo this car would cruise down the highway. it was summer of 69 and my number came up. two weeks before i left for the army i was broadsided by a drunk.
8) home on leave i bought a nice 65 chevelle SS. i kept this car for years.
9) late 71-72  i bought a 1968 mustang fastback  - 69 mach 1-  67 Camaro- 69 z-28 all in less than 15 months. fast cars and me didn't agree at this time of my life.
10) 57 chev 2 door hard top  traded motor and trans out of a 65 chevelle SS i had bought for parts. ( i still own some of those parts). drove it while i was putting another motor in my chevelle. blew it up and had to get the chevelle back on the road. sold it for a whopping 40 bucks.
11) in 1973 i got married and inherited with the bride a super clean 64 impala SS. after a few months we decided two cars was too expensive. the impala went. dumb dumb dumb ! wife still wants to kill me !
13) less than 30 days we bought a brand new 73 340 duster. this car wasn't to slow but very tinny. my chevelle would eat it up.
14) the gas crunch came along. we sold the chevelle. i wasn't thrilled but one car had to go. within 3 months i bought a 69 el camino. SS 396 CHEVELLES were selling for 800 bucks.
15) bought a new  76 blazer. sold the el camino to an uncle. (never give a relative the title until they pay for something) after 80000 miles i put a built 454 in it.
15) sold the duster and bought a new 1979 Celica (best car i think i ever owned) drove it for 6 1/2 years. paid 6400 and got almost 5000 on a trade.
16) new Mitsubishi Starion. nice car  (too bad the company didn't have its act together) wife loved this car. she still talks about it.
18) the blazer now had many miles on it and i wanted a new truck. bought an 86 GMC 3500 4 x 4. sold the blazer to my brother (he bought it for the motor and has never drove it ). still drive the 86 GMC.
19) traded the Starion in on a 88 Gt. 5.0 convert mustang. all the trimmings.
20) bought wife a new 1993 explorer fully loaded. still have it. wife wants a new car still pondering what to buy. she wants sped again.
21) bought the 1965 chevelle SS that i still own. sold the mustang
22) 98 GMC SLT 3500 4 x 4 with all the trimmings with 454. went out and bought a Paxton Novi 2000 super charger. after 2 years it its still sitting on the bench.

this is just the cars i can remember. I bought, sold and traded many cars in between. There were several i owned that i never got the titled changed because i had them for such a short period.
                                                                  Larry