Another young guy 33

75 Ventura  Bumble bee yellow but I loved it
80 Citation V6 Oh God I can't believe I thought it was fast
77 Monte Carlo  25,000 miles sweet Sold for college money
72 GTO  Wish I didn't get rid of that one
86 Lancer  Decided to fall asleep and drive into a cornfield..what a wake up
77 Grand Prix put 400CID GTO motor in, drove for a year and sold
77 Caprice Classic  Swapped components engine 2, rear end 1, transmissions 4
70 CHEVELLE SS 454 LS5 Still have and love 396 with ATI Procharger
68 Pontiac Lemans 400 Th400
89 Mustang drove it daily for 3 years
84 Mustang convertable.  Nice summer cruiser but sold it to a Ford buddy
81 Malibu project put second 350 from 77 Caprice in it and sold to make some
cash.
88 S10 BLAZER 4x4 191,000 miles and still truck'n daily driver
85 FORD F350 AMBULANCE 45,000 miles.  Tow vehicle, tailgate vehicle.
85 BMW 325e Installed Vortec headed 350(shortblock 3rd engine from Caprice)
Chevy and 700R4.  Awesome summer driver.

The 70 CHEVELLE and BMW can be seen at:
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/LINKS.htm

>===== Original Message From [EMAIL PROTECTED] =====
>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>
>I just started here, so pardon my breaking the
>cardinal rule of posting so soon LOL, but here is my
>list (I hate to say "cars of youth as well....just
>turned 30)in order....
>
>Dodge Dart (I cant remember the year)
>1972 Monte Carlo
>1976 Monte Carlo
>1956 Chevy pickup
>1973 Chevy Pickup
>1984 Blazer
>1991 Jeep YJ
>1989 Chevy Pickup
>1976 Impala 4 door (ugh....)
>1989 S-10 w/ a 350
>1991 Mustang
>1989 Jeep YJ
>
>And Currently:
>1997 Dodge Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC (Future tow vehicle for
>below)
>1972 Chevelle (My long awaited dream car :D)
>

>=====
>Bill C.
>97 2500 4X4

>To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Walter Bainey
Network Engineer
Network Services
Kent State University