ok one more time, I left out a few that mom & dad have owned

67 Galaxie 500 - mom loved that car, thing flew

67 Impala

78 GMC 4x4 - They bought this one new back in 78, planning to redo it and add a 454

72 Caprice - I wish they kept this one for me <g>

67 Jaguar XKE - mom's first car, she still has it and its being restored now

Ford LTD 2 - unsure of year, what a POS, dad ended up smashing it with the 78 GMC

69 Superbee - one of dad's fav cars, had a 440+6, 4 speed, dana 60 w/4.10's, he blew it up and sold it

66 Buick Riviera - one of dads many cars in his early years

AMC Rebel - unsure of year, but dad had that, beat around in it, blew it up and drove it to the junk yard
I'm sure there are others I'm missing too, lol.

69 Cutlass S - dad bought this 2 years ago, has a 455 don't know what he's going to do with it

84 GMC Suburban - dad got this way back in 1991, been his dailey driver since, has 280,000 niles on it, 3 engines and 3 trannys later

81 Olds 98 Regency - mom got this back in 1990, been her dailey driver ever since

93 GMC Suburban - dad bought this a few weeks ago for a tow vehicle, has a 454

This is what I have managed to obtain thus far

67 fastback Mustang - Someone just gave this to us, I was going to try and do something with it, but someone had previously gutted it and tubbed it, so I sent it to the scrap yard

77 Ford F250 - bought it for 400, kept it as a yard wagon for about 2 years, sold it when I got the 86 Cutlass, truck never made it to the road when Ihad it

86 Cutlass - former detective car, had a 307, put a 350/TH350/3.42 posi in it, my dailey driver

70 Chevelle - my first rest project, paid 200 for it, got a 12 bolt, 4 speed, and the 350 that's in the Cutlass, I used the frame, but the body was beat

70 SS - I bought this one for 2000. used the body and all the SS parts off of it, the frame went under the other 70.

69 Malibu - couldn't resist myself on buying thisone, paid 500 for it, numbers matching, and i'm the second owner

69 Dart GT - my cousin bought this one, then found a 73 Cuda he wanted instead, so I bought the Cuda and traded him even up for the Dart

69 Charger - I've wanted one fo these for some time now, so when the oppotunity came, I bought it, paid 3000, got tons of new parts, and a rumblin little 440

68 Charger - The guy I bought the 69 from gave me this one as a parts car, he said its beyond repair, but I don't think it is.

86 Cutlass Parts car - self explanatory, lol

I was looking into either getting a 98 Trans Am or a 96 Impala SS down the road

Tom