BTW:  I live just a few miles from Mark.  If anyone would feel better about a "2nd opinion", I'd be glad to take a look.  Mark and I've been meaning to meet each other anyway.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Don,
       Here is the info on the 327. The block casting # is 3892657 with an HC engine code. This means it could be out of a 1965 full size car or possibly a 67. The heads are casting # 3890462 which are 66-67 camel hump, no accessory holes, 64cc chamber. This engine comes complete from carb to pan, including all brackets and pulleys. The intake is a Edelbrock Torker II with a 750 vac. secondary Holley. I am also including a HEI dist. Here is the deal on the engine, I bought a 67 Chevelle about 4 months ago and this is the engine that was in the car. I will guarantee it runs and is pretty healthy. As far as how many miles I am not sure. But there is no knocks pings or oil usage. I would like to have $650 for this engine. If you are still interested let me know, because I will be in Cincy this upcoming weekend and I could bring it with me. If there is anything else you would like to know just ask.

          Thanks, Mark Green

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html