Well, I finally got my '69 SS elky back today. It looks great, for the money.
A bit too much orange peel for my taste, but then again the price reflects
that. I still have some thoughts that I should have used a "brighter" silver
to contrast the blue, but no one will no what I'm talking about until I post
some pics, tomorrow.
In the meantime, I need the little rubber bumbers that go inside the gascap
door. 2 of 'em. Any one have them, or know where to get them? Trevor?

Thanks
David