It is a 69 Chevelle SS396.  Sorry I forgot to mention that.  Any help would be appreciated.

Lojac
----- Original Message -----
From: John Nasta
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:58 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] 69 Chevelle Rear Window

What kind of car? It's pretty common for the panel under the rear window to rot out, especially on the El Caminos, and especially on the cars with vinyl tops. I am having a new panel welded in on my 69 El Camino for these very reasons. Since you mentioned a trunk, I guess it's not an El Camino, but if you mention the year and model of your car, at least one of the members of this list will probably be able to help out.

John Nasta

Old Car Network

http://oldcarnetwork.com