Go to :http://home.mindspring.com/~keithc/index1.html and see if this looks like your problem. If it is leaking in the trunk and bottom corner, I bet you will have rusted out area around the top where the molding clips goes. Eastwood and local automotive paint company sells a flexable piece for welding these kind of areas.
Keith
----- Original Message -----
From: Lojac
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 69 Chevelle Rear Window

That is what has happened to me.  The rear deck, inside the trunk and the the entire corners are rotten.  I thought I saw a repro for where the window meets the trunk, but the deck is a lost cause.  I guess I will have to find a sheet metal show who can do that for me.  I guess I will look into them making the custom aluminum dash I want also.  No repros for the plastic dash bexel either.  Whoever comes out with that one first is going to make a killing.

Lojac