If we are talking about the panel across the bottom the rear window and
which extends into the trunk under the trunk lid, these are available at
practically any aftermarket Chevelle parts supplier like Year One, National
Parts Depot, etc.  These are not patch panels, it is one complete assembly.
I am referring to 68-69 Chevelles.  Not ceratin about any other years or El
Caminos.

As for "patch panels", it would be nice to have a front fender patch panel
for the front half of the wheel well on 68-69's.  After the lower rear half
of the fender is shot, this is the next place to go.  It has a lot of
compound curves so it makes it difficult to replace.