I'll get it right in a minute

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of 396guy
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 6:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] photos

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of 396guy
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 6:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I came close with listing Chevelle/El Camino owners (http://www.dalesplace.com/htm/owners/owners.htm) and could resume it.  A simple page and photo for those that DON'T have their own page I can do and/or I can continue to supply just a link to their own home pages.

Anyone still interested, or have a renewed interest in it, send short bio and pictures (prefer .JPG) to 396guy@lcisp.com