From: Don
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 2:26 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] photos

Hey gang,
I was just wondering, (an idle mind can be a dangerous thing!) is there someplace/somewhere that all of us on the list could all post photos of our chevelles & elky's together?
I asked about a common place for biographies, etc earlier & a lot of people said they were interested but it never seemed to go anywhere. I think that some kind of list page with bio's & photos would be great.
Don