I was driving back to work after my lunch when, low and behold, I see two guys pushing a rather nice 1965 F*rd Rustang toward a flat-bed tow truck.  I just had to smile...but because I drove slowly passed the broken down F*rd, I had to shield my amusement from the rather frustrated owner of the Rustang.

As I hit 70 mph driving smoothly down the freeway I got to thinking...  even though my Elky looks like it should be sitting in front of a 20 year old trailer home, it's a good ride and has never failed to start for me.

It's funny how the misfortune of others, can brighten your day.

JM
'69 El Camino (A noble steed)

www.angelfire.com/retro/project-69