Sounds like you're the one with the struck nerve.....you're entitled to your
opinion. I'm just not a fan of those who run in with the "holier than thou"
posts after someone makes a comment that they don't agree with. Since I
don't want to belabor the point any longer, this is my last post on the
subject.

Kelly & Jana Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com