. Lacquer will come the closest.

Thanks Rich

    Yes, I know, I've painted cars and trucks.  What I am hoping to learn is
if I spray it with Lacquer, should I clear coat it, base coat, or what ever I
might have to do to get the paint the closest match to the factory look?
     Do you know where I might find that information? Everything sprayed on
the car makes a suttle difference, including undercoats and clear coats. So
what I'm seeking is what others might know about painting a car back to it's
original look.

Tom