Chevelle owners:

I hope this is not a lame question.

It is that spring time clean up time. I realize I have accumulated a lot of stuff.

Anyway. Thoughts sought on this. Trying to decide to sell my 67 Chevelle Malibu. It is in good condition and has the original 283 and powerglide. I am told the value of this car will not appreciate that much. I also have a 67 SS (numbers matching) and 57 Chevy Belair. The 67SS and 57 Chevy have appreciated in value, so putting money in these two are worth it.

Have thought of putting in 383 stroker and turbo 350 trans in 67 Chevelle Malibu and making it a daily driver, cruiser. But, again not sure if worth to keep. Would that combination make for a good driver ?

Any thoughts on value appreciation of the 67 Malibu. I have been told that it won't appreciate like my 67 SS which has already gone up in value 40 percent.

Any thoughts from those in the know ? Sell or keep ? Daily driver or not ?

Thanks,

Big Ken

Do You Yahoo!?