Thanks...I never get tired of how it feels to hear a motor fire for the first
time.

How old are your headers. I must have looked at twenty 69 - 72 big block
chevelles at the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona on Thanksgiving weekend to see who
did what and who's headers fit the best. Actually, one of the main reasons I
picked the Super Comp headers was because the newer versions didn't interfere
with my alignment or need to be dimpled anywhere for clearance. I don't have any
tubes covering any of the adjustment bolts on the upper control arms on either
sideThe only issue I came across was the drivers side lower control arm
contacted one of the tubes when the suspension is at full extension and there
was slight contact with the turbo 400 bellhousing on the passenger side..

I did notice clearance issues with older Hooker headers on some of the cars. I
think the headers are constantly evolving.

Bill Vander Werf